Meet adoptable eight.5 yr previous deaf American Bulldog combine Dutch who’s searching for a loving without end house.
From his present caregiver: Dutch was discovered roaming alone on Mitchell Avenue in April 2010, at about 5 months previous (no chip, no collar). As a result of my ever-changing work/journey schedule, I’m searching for a brand new furever house for him. Dutch wants a loving, secure house with a household/fenced yard that may give him the eye he deserves. He’s a terrific canine and is aware of hand alerts for cease, sit and lay down. Dutch has a terrific character however does have some anxiousness/nervousness (we consider it’s a symptom of being deaf).
He wants a human or one other canine to maintain him firm throughout the day. Creature of routine and takes time to get used to new environment. Very playful, loves chasing ball and his rope toy. Has crate, toys, mattress, present on vet photographs, contains heartworm/flea month-to-month medicine – all the things he must go to his furever house. Additionally has Banfield wellness plan paid by means of Feb 2019.
– Male, Neutered
– Pit Bull Terrier /American Bulldog combine
– eight.5 years previous, Grownup-to-senior canine
– Imagine to be born deaf (can hear high-pitch frequencies solely)
– White coloring with brindle tail, Blue eyes
– Crate and potty skilled
– Common at canine daycare (attended Canine Day On a regular basis for over 7 years) and socialized nicely with different canines
– Has been round youngsters however by no means lived with any