Have fun Valentine’s Day with the love of your life (I’m speaking about your canine, after all!) with these valuable pet pancakes. (These are treats and shouldn’t change your canine’s common meals.)
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. floor cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. honey1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Whisk collectively the eggs, milk, honey, and butter.
- Add flours, baking powder, and cinnamon. You’ll have a thick pancake combine.
- Warmth a greased pan over medium warmth and place the batter inside a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Wait about one to 2 minutes for bubbles to type and pop earlier than flipping the pancake and cooking the alternate aspect.
- Cool, and serve with contemporary blueberries.
Makes 10 to 12 small pancakes.
- Use a chrome steel cookie cutter and grease the within to make sure the batter doesn’t stick.
- If utilizing plastic cookie cutters, cook dinner the pancakes first after which minimize out coronary heart shapes as soon as cooked.
- Milk and butter may be substituted with dairy-free variations for canines with allergy symptoms.
Pictures and recipe reprinted with permission from Fairly Fluffy’s 52 Weeks of Treats.
Editor’s observe: Have you ever seen the brand new Dogster print journal in shops? Or within the ready room of your vet’s workplace? This text appeared in our February/March concern. Subscribe to Dogster and get the bimonthly journal delivered to your property.
Thumbnail: Images courtesy Serena Faber Nelson.
Learn extra about canines and Valentine’s Day:
- The right way to Make Valentine’s Day Snacks for Your Canine
- Valentines Our Canines Would Write If They Had Thumbs
- Dogster DIY: Make a Valentine’s Day Doggie Field and Playing cards