Meet adoptable deaf rocker canine Sooner who’s in search of a loving dwelling with somebody who will cherish him, proceed his coaching through the use of constructive reinforcement coaching strategies and all the time maintain him protected.
From the shelter: Hello! I’m Sooner!
I’m with Nice Plains SPCA (Merriam, KS location) which is within the Kansas Metropolis space. I is likely to be a heeler/terrier combine. I’m about 6 months previous, a lover of snuggling and I’m tremendous good!! I’m such a well-behaved pet that I’ve been an envoy at two occasions sponsored by the shelter the place I stay. The volunteers say that I used to be higher behaved than the grown-up canines that individuals introduced with them. How about that?! I additionally acquired to go dwelling with a volunteer for a sleepover and I used to be an excellent boy!
I’m so good and attentive that nobody suspected that I used to be deaf for a very long time. I stick near you in order that I can look ahead to clues about what we’re doing and the place we’re going….I don’t need to miss out! Listed here are a number of different issues about me:
• I’ll sit politely for my treats or when ready to exit the door.
• I’m a well mannered leash walker and I actually love to choose up a stick and carry it with me on our stroll. It’s sort of lovable.
• I prefer to play with different canines and I really like all folks.
• I’m so attentive that I be taught rapidly and like studying new issues.
• I sleep quietly in my crate at evening, particularly if I’ve a nightlight in order that I can see that you just’re shut by.
• I might do greatest with a household that has time to spend with a younger pup like me, and perhaps one other canine to maintain me firm.