The VMD has launched a batch-specific product defect recall alert for Willcain Answer for Injection in horses, cats, cattle and canine from Dechra Veterinary Merchandise.
The next batches of Willcain Answer for Injection (Vm 10434/4046) have been recalled as a consequence of low energetic substance assay outcomes throughout long-term stability trials:
- 92927 – expiry: April 2020
- 94340 – expiry: April 2020
- 94341 – expiry: April 2020
- 106023 – expiry: January 2021
- 106024 – expiry: February 2021
- 106025 – expiry: February 2021
Dechra is contacting wholesalers and vets to look at stock instantly and quarantine merchandise topic to this recall.
For extra data, electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01939 211 200.